Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2014

fall'ish

Fall is descending upon Kansas City, if you look closely, you can see it all around.  The moment is nature taking one final sprint before she decides to chill out for a bit and take a long winter's nap.

My favorite time of year is Autumn, fall or whatever you like to call it.

I often check the temps in Germany now, I dont know why, but I guess I really miss it.  Right about now fall is in full force.  Rain, Rain and more rain, and mild temps.  I can only imagine, the morning fog, the greenery, the still in the mornings.  So romantic.  With the heavy Catholic influence, this is a time to mourn the dead, the people we've lost and loved, to honour them with love and light, as the darkness of winter looms.

I miss it there, but I am looking for the signs of fall here.
mill creek

lonely

golden leaves kissed by the evening sun

summers final kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment